- Occupancy of 1 – 2 people : US$ 120.00 / Special Monthly Rate US$ 2,499
- Occupancy of 3 – 4 people: US$ 190.00 per night / Special Monthly Rate US$ 3,499.00
- 1-2 guests : K1,299.00
- 3-4 guests : K2,399.00
- Special lower rates for monthly and long stays, enquire on phone.
4x 2 bedroom apartments (master bedroom, queen size bed, en-suite bathroom, second bathroom twin beds), lounge and full equipped kitchen.
- Two bedrooms with the master bedroom en-suite and with a queen-sized bed
- The main bedroom also opens onto a private porch and garden with sliding doors.
- Second bedroom with twin beds complete with sliding doors into courtyard
- 40” LED TV complete with DStv and M-Net.
- Work desk and chair
- Modern and fully-equipped kitchen also opening onto courtyard
- Full and contemporary Kitchen crockery
- Full height fridge
- Electric Kettle
- Pressing Iron complete with pressing table
- Gas Stove/ Cooker complete with overhead air-extractor
- Complete and contemporary dining suite
- Contemporary and comfy lounge with coffee table, TV stand etc.
- Second bathroom complete with toilet, vanity-top basin, shower, bathtub, full mirror etc.
- Linen Cabinet
- All windows and doors fully fitted with Fly/ Mosquito Screens
- Front private porch furnished with genuine bamboo sofa set with cushions.
- Onsite laundry facilities
- 24 hour Standby Power Generator
- 24 hour Security Guarding service
- Secure boundary wall complete with electric fencing
- Guardhouse complete with remote operated sliding gates
- Paved internal driveway
- Security lighting including LED bollard lights
- Landscaped gardens and surroundings
- Apartments serviced weekly
When it comes to wining and dining, there is no shortage of grand and exciting places to explore in Lusaka and the following are some of our own favourites:
- The Hussar Grill, one of South Africa’s premier grillrooms. That is right ‘South Africa’, only now it is also found at the East Park Mall in Lusaka located at the corner of Great East and Thabo Mbeki Roads. This is a fine dining restaurant specialising in delicious steaks and grills with an award-winning wine selection. The Hussar Grill is 13.6km from StoneRidge Estate.
- The Roan & Sable Restaurants is one of the best places for breakfast in Lusaka. Located in Kabulonga and with a wide selection on its menu, everyone should be able to find something suitable. This restaurant is only 7.7km from StoneRidge Estate.
- Matebeto Restaurant. If it is local cuisine that you are into, you will be hard-pressed to find a better place than Matebeto Restaurant. Boasting of some of the most exotic local dishes in the capital, its selection ranges from, Visashi, Vinkubala, Chibwabwa, Kapenta to Kalembula. Veggies-on-deck, Tbone-on-deck, Goat meat to Nshima, It’s all there. This lunch hotspot is only located 14.9km from StoneRidge Estate in Thornpark.
- Cloud 9 Restaurant, which is located on the 9th floor of the Protea Hotel Tower in the Arcade Shopping Centre, is a modern, spacious, formal and stylish hangout. Its bar stirs up some exotic cocktails and pre dinner drinks in a relaxing environment. Both the restaurant and bar, which are open to the public, have a flexible closing time. Cloud 9 is found 13.6km from StoneRidge Estate.
Nightlife in Lusaka has evolved over the years, with the emphasis now firmly placed on swanky bars, lively nightclubs and hip cocktail bars. The Zambian capital has come of age, with so much more to offer than just restaurants.
Any discussion on nightlife in Lusaka cannot ignore the party scene at G Greens in Kamwala South, whilst Mayela in the heart if Kalingalinga on Alick Nkhata road is still pulling the town’s glitterati.
Chilenje and Libala along Chilimbulu road on the other hand seem to have a trendy new bar opening up every week. Revellers in Lusaka are generally spoilt for choice with names like News Cafe, Rhapsody’s and a gauntlet of clubs like Buzz Café, Portico, Annex etc. all packed with tourists and locals on most nights of the week.
Below, is a list of all the latest sampling:
- Hollywood City Night Club –Villa Elizabertha. 14.6km from StoneRidge Estate.
- Rhapsody’s – Arcades Shopping Mall. 14.4km from StoneRidge Estate.
- The Hype Night Club – Avondale Complex. 16.2km from StoneRidge Estate.
- Klub Vegas Night Club – Northmead. 9km from StoneRidge Estate.
- The Buzz Café – Crossroads Shopping Mall. 4.6km from StoneRidge Estate.
- Casa Portico – Near American International School. 9.4km from StoneRidge Estate.
- Annex – Long Acres. 10km from StoneRidge Estate.
- Chicago – Manda Hill Shopping Centre. 13.1km from StoneRidge Estate.
- Chukums – Nyumba Yanga market. 3.4km from StoneRidge Estate.
- Chris Corner – Chilenje. 5.8km from StoneRidge Estate.
If you are in Lusaka for business as most visitors to this vibrant destination now are, fear not. This century old metropolis is capably equipment with modern business conveniences. Here is a selection of just a few with distances measured from StoneRidge Estate:
- Atlas Mara bank, Nyumba Yanga – 4.7km
- Barclays Bank, Chilenje – 5.5km
- Zanaco Bank, Woodlands – 5.5km
- Zanaco Bank, Chilenje – 5.6km
- Stanbic Bank, Kabulonga – 8.4km
- Barclays Bank, Longacres – 10km
Business Centres & Facilities
- PostDotNet, Crossroads, 4.6km
- Leo-ino Business Centre, LIbala, 9.3km
- Regus Business Centre, Longacres – 10km
- Internet Café and Print Shop, Longacres – 10km
- I-Zone Café, Arcades, 14.4km
- Digiprint, Arcades, 14.4km
Kenneth Kaunda International Airport (KKIA) is only a 36km drive from StoneRidge Estate. There are several direct flights from KKIA to a number of international cities including London, Paris, Dubai and Johannesburg, Nairobi, Addis Abba etc. If you would like us to arrange airport taxi transfers, just provide us with your flight details 48 hours before arrival and your ride will be waiting for when you land.
2328 Malaiti Road, New Kasama, Lusaka, Zambia
Tel : +260 96 633 6223 / +260 97 869 3782